Simple Punk Rock Music Information Blog

PUNK ROCK MUSIC & MOST FAVOURITE PUNK ROCK BANDS INFORMATION

 
Listen To Some Great Punk Song
GOLDFINGER RANCID NOFX
Sponsored Link
What Is Punk?

So many kids and peoples there thinking what "Punk" really are.There's so many different perception and definition of Punk.
What is the meaning of Punk for you?

Punk is just about music
Attitude is main theme in the term "Punk"
Punk is a lifestyle
Punk is just a stupid thing
Punk is crazy crazy crazy
Hate politics, corruption is Punk
Music and attitude is a true meaning of Punk
Straight Edge?
Punk is everything in life
MyBlogLog Readers
Tonsilot
My True Story When I Was A Kid
Sunday, February 11, 2007
Actually, I din't really like Malay song even when I was younger. ButI more prefer to band boy like Backstreet Boy, NSYC', Westlife and some pop rock band like The Moffats. I didn't like Malay artist but I really love Hindustan song at that time....haha...jangan katawa begia. Sampai sekolah tingkatan pun aku masih dengar ni lagu-lagu macam itu.

Until I'm in form 2, a new band were coming, and very famous at that time. It's Linkin Park. They come withfull of stylish(for me they're great) in playing music. I mean stylish here because it'sthe first time I heard a sound like mixing between rock, hip hop and metal. Then they're the first Nu Metal band I'd like. After heard the, my music perception and my favourite music were change andther leading to another type of bands like Linkin Park. I still remember second album than Hybrid Theory I had is Significant Other by Limp Bizkit. I really love this album.

Then, music by Korn and Soulfly were going to be my next list. Soulfy is the first New Age Metal bandI heard.Then follow-up by Machine Head, Fear Factory and Slipknot. I really like sound by Fear Factory in thier album 'Digimortal", their music I best as far as I heard.

After that, saya cuba la bah kunun berjinak-jinak mendengar muzik lain. I'm in form 4 at that time. It is like Blink 182's Take Of Your Pants And Jacket, I still remember I'd buy the album in Centre Point,KK when I'm going home. I am get attracted to this band when thier song The Rock Show were going hits at that time. I really love their The Rock Show music video.Whoass...after that, I really like punk rock because they're happy and funny melodies. Then I had Green Day but didn't really like Green Day.

Then, slowly my favourite music were change to punk but I'm not going to say that I didn't like new age music anymore. Until now, I still love Korn (love Freak In A Leash, Korn's best song) and Fear Factory. After that, my playlist changed to songs from great punk bands like NOFX, Pennywise, and Rancid. Sex Pistol, which is a very famous punk band in 70's is going to my playlists.

But for now, Rancid is the greatest punk band ever for me and more band, Goldfinger. Most of their song in most of their album were great. I won't get bored to listen to their song everyday.
Goldfinger, I like their live performance and their album 'Open You Eyes' is the best punk album after Rancid's 'Let's Go'.
Whatever lah. But I'm not going to say that the other music is not good, but I just crazy to Punk Rock.Ohh yea...I'm not really like emo punk and gothic punk such as My Chemical Romance, The Get Up Kids, Alkaline Trio and so on.But I think they're good too.
Ok.Lets Go !!!!!!
posted by shudai @ 8:59 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Find Something?
Google
About Me









Name: shudai
Home: Tandek, Kota Marudu, Sabah, Malaysia
About Me:
I am actually GAARA
Pages
Archives
Say Somethin' !!

Blog Directory
Arakne-Links Directory Blogarama Technorati Profile Music Blogs - Blog Top Sites
Links
Powered by


    BLOGGER

© Simple Punk Rock Music Information Blog Support By My Nokia Blog